8/22/2009

Nephews... round 2!

Sorry for being AWOL on the blog front. I have been entertaining my two younger nephews, ages 7 and 6... they kept me busy! I am pretty exhausted after having them here, but am very glad that I got the chance to spend time with them. I often wish I lived closer to them so that I could see my sister more and spend more time with the boys...since there are a lot of miles between us, this summer tradition has become something I look forward to and the boys look forward to as well. Today before dropping them off with their mom they were already talking about what next year's trip to Auntee's house will be like... which one will get to come by himself and which ones will have to come together... We managed to fit in a lot of fun while they were here... I am posting some pics... of... hitting the beach, a birthday celebration (my youngest nephew turned 6 and we had a party with his parents, brothers, and me!), bowling, lobstering, mini golf, a late night search at the beach for bioluminescent organisms, a visit to a wildlife park, meeting some chihuahuas, and visiting the rocky coast to see some waves crashing.... phew... that's a lot to type, let alone do... no wonder I am tired...

I will write more soon!































No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place