8/06/2009

Back to reality...

Ben left on Saturday and we had such a good visit I had a little withdrawal... he is such an amazing person....

I have stayed busy since he left. I went to see one of my students in a play in Portland on Saturday then met up with a friend for drinks & dinner... Then on Sunday I headed up to visit my friend Meg for a couple days... she had a bbq on Monday evening and wanted help getting ready for it... then Tuesday I walked back cove then did Yoga and Zumba Tuesday night. The yoga class was a new adventure... I had promised my friend Debbie that I would do a yoga class with her... and it was challenging... it takes a lot of strength to do it. I will try it again, I didn't feel like an elephant balancing on a ball like the last time I tried yoga! The zumba class was not with the instructor that had been at my gym... she got done there and I was very apprehensive about that. The Tuesday class was taught by an instructor I had had before, actually the first Zumba class I took around here... and she did okay... not as good as the one I have been attending regularly, but okay... she told us that tonight's class would be being taught by the new instructor... I was a little nervous... I was worried it was going to be slow and boring... I could not have been more wrong... OH MY GOODNESS!!! She worked us hard... a lot of lateral motions... and a ton of things that worked our abs...including lots of hip movements... I think that I am going to be sore tomorrow... very sore...

Next week I am going to try to start getting up early and hitting the gym in the morning... I want to get into that habit before I go back to work... my goal is to go before work 4 days a week once school starts... so I think I need to get my body used to that.

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place