8/08/2009

Deal or No Deal...



I auditioned for "Deal or No Deal" today... they were in Portland doing a casting call, so I went. Why not? There were a lot of people there... I stood in line for about two and a half hours and met some nice people... The audition consisted of standing in front of casting directors for 30 seconds talking about yourself.... I tried to be witty, fun, and interesting... all in 30 seconds... Ha! Some people in line were so nervous... I didn't understand that... I mean, I went there for the chance to be on the show... if I am not on the show, how does my life change? It doesn't... If I made it on the show and managed to win... then it would change my life... but why be nervous... I wasn't risking anything... sure, it's a few hours of my life I won't get back... but... it's all good! I will keep you posted!

Then after coming home and having lunch I went for a bike ride with my friend Sue... we biked for 12.5 miles. I love having my odometer to tell me how far I go... I am tired...and will sleep well tonight... and am working at the tolls tomorrow... but tonight... relaxation time... there's got to be a cat around here that needs some love!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place