8/01/2009

Ben's last day with me... this summer....

Yesterday was Ben's last day with me... for this year's visit. We lucked out with the weather... we finished biking around Peaks Island at 12:20 p.m. and it began raining around 12:30, while we waited for the ferry. Ben really liked this adventure and asked if we could do it again next year, only pack a picnic lunch instead of only snacks next time. Unfortunately the rain kept us away from the beach yesterday. Ben said... it was the first time we broke tradition...every day we go to the beach when he is here...last night we baked a cake and played the board game, LIFE instead... and had lots of laughs.... I will write much more about our time together soon, but for now, I am posting some pics of yesterday's fun...













No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place