8/27/2008

First Day of School...

I was sooooo excited to finally meet the kids today. A few have already hooked me... Sometimes it takes me a while to figure out the kids and to see their personality... today I got to see some things in a few of the kids that I was hoping to see.. but wondering if I would... I have a lot to do to get ready for what's in store for me. I am excited. Working with the kids is so much better than with adults!!!

Today I got to the gym at about 5:15... and did just cardio.... then I went to work... OH yeah... BIG news!! Today... for the first time in ... YEARS... I wore HEELS!!! Yahooooooo! I lasted with them on until about 2:00... and then switched to my flip flops... My knee has not allowed me to wear my heels in a long time.

I am heading to bed soon... so I can get up and do it tomorrow... and hopefully meet more kids!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place