8/28/2008

A Favor

Hello Blog readers...

I was going through some emails I got from many of you, I thought I had been doing a good job of saving a list of contact info... just for my benefit, to keep track of people who follow the blog and to see how other people with PVNS are doing.

If you have contacted me before, please reach out to me again, by emailing me at ihavePVNS@aol.com If you haven't emaile me, but look at the blog, I would also like to hear from you.

FOr my fellow PVNSers... you are not alone, I have had contact with more than 2o people... and since the statistics say 1.8 per million people have this condition, we are a growing community, here.

Today alone, I got three new emails from three new contacts. While I am sorry that other people have PVNS, I am happy to hear from people and know that people are reaching out... it is so hard to believe that other people can relate to what PVNS puts us all through...

I hope to hear from A LOT more people!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place