6/14/2013

Summer!

Today was the last day for staff at my school... I will still be going in much of next week, but school is out for summer!  I am excited... and... tonight I did something kind of impulsive... I bought a ticket to a Broadway show that I have been contemplating... but typically when I book tickets for Broadway, I have the rest of the trip planned... but... not this time!

I bought the ticket for the show... then booked my flights... then... well... I still haven't booked the hotel... but I will.
Sooo excited.  I am going to spend two nights in the big apple.  The show is on the first night I am there so I will have a full day to explore the city... hoping to get to ground zero... and not sure what else... yet!

My summer will be off to a good start... camping, kayaking, NYC'ing... oh.. and I got my bike out of the basement tonight... put air in the tires and am gonna see how it works tomorrow... seeing if it needs  a tune up or not...

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo!

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place