6/16/2013

Feels like today was the first day of summer...

Today I accepted an invitation from a former co-worker to kayak with her on the river her house is on... I really enjoyed the paddle, but most of all enjoyed our conversation.  She is a neat person.  We didn't know each other well when we worked together, outside of the evaluations she did on my kids, but we were always friendly enough... since she has come on facebook she always comments on my kayaking pictures... well, she moved last winter, to a house on a river, and last weekend, bought herself a kayak!  Here are some pictures... 

Ok.. this is not from kayaking.. this is Lucy, getting some sun! 

And Stella... also getting sun... 


Now for today... here are some Lupine... love these flowers, have never before gotten any decent pics of them!  


Daisies! 

Lupine at Monica's house!


The river!

A baby eagle...

A cute little stream feeding into the river....

A more mature eagle...





Some cool clouds... 















Ahhhhh feels like summer!!!  

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place