11/10/2012

Thanksgiving Part 1

Sis and the boys arrived last night, pretty late.  It was great to see them and spend a little time with them before we all crashed for the night... This morning we were up pretty early and since Sis needed to do some homework for her graduate classes.. I took the boys on a small adventure... we went to a beach near a bakery I wanted to go to to pick up a cake for one of tonight's desserts... 



Dad and Betty got to my place around noon and shortly after that Jacey arrived... Food was great today... lots of good stuff and plenty to go around.  After dinner Davin read us a book he had written today... 

he showed us the pictures to go with the story.  

We tried to get a family shot, which involved setting a timer... this one I didn't get onto the couch soon enough... as you can wee by my hair!  

This was our second attempt... look closely... there appears to be an 'orb' in front of Dad... 

Here's a closer look... 
That circle... some would say that's an orb, while others say it could be dust... paranormal investigators think that orbs are spirits... maybe mom was here having dessert with us! 

This was shot #3... the best of the shots taken... a good family photo...

followed by a self portrait of me and Jack...

After dinner we played a card game... a game I remember playing with our family when I was a kid... called pass the trash, also known as screw your neighbor... Yes we were playing for money... the boys loved it...






So much fun... but I am exhausted!  
Heading to bed... Good night! 

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place