11/24/2011

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!  I am very thankful for many things this year.  I am lucky to have spent the day with my family and while we missed our matriarch, my grandmother, we had a great day.  There were 57 people at our gathering this year!  That's a lot!  I have been taking lots of pictures, but can't seem to get them uploaded to blogger right not, but will this weekend.  My sister and I stuffed my three nephews into the backseat of my truck yesterday to drive three hours to my dad's.... well... three hours in good weather.  Because of the weather and poorly maintained roads... it took us 6, yes six hours to get here, which included a half hour stop for lunch.  It was a bit insane, but worth the drive to be all together with Dad, Betty, and Jacey.  


More to come... stay tuned! 

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place