4/19/2011

Just...



Tonight I am at Matt's house. He is at class and I am in the process of making dinner... (How domestic, right? Yes Jill, I know!) While cooking dinner I havebeen listening to music using Pandora Radio. if you haven't used it yet, you should. I love music, although I am no music guru. I can't tell you who sings what or what song title belongs to the music I listen to. I do know the names of a few artists I enjoy and at Pandora you type in the name of an artist and it plays music by that artist and similar artists... soo nice!

It has been a really relaxing evening... cooking and relaxing to some tunes... ahhhhh ... Just relaxing... ahhh... feels good!

3 comments:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

I LOVE when you mention me in your blog! Yeah, I admit it...I'm needy. :)

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Just tried Pandora...love it. :)

TallGal said...

I'm here to feed your ego, Jill. Ha ha... Glad you like Pandora... I am going to explore it more!

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place