9/18/2012

Feels like the first time...

I, for the first time in a looooong time... have only one job!
I resigned from the turnpike.  After about 10-11 years, I resigned.  In order ot be the kin of assistant principal I want to be, I want to be at many school events.  I want to see kids playing sports, performing in concerts, competing in academic challenges... and those events happen at different times.  I also want to have time for me.  Time to see my family and friends... so... as you all know, I do not make snap decisions... I am a muller... I have been mulling the idea around in my head for a while... and last weekend I didn't work the tolls.  I had two days off in a row.  And I loved it.
So, for now... no coaching... no collecting tolls... I am a one job person... does this mean I am maybe feeling like I am in my career?

I am continuing to have new experiences every day... and am continuing to love it.
One job? Yup... One job...

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place