6/23/2011

What a difference a day ...could make...


























24 hours from now I should be either finished with my doctor's appointment... in my doctor's appointment... or still sitting in the waiting room before my appointment... I am ready... as ready as I can be... I have cleaned out my truck... taken all my school stuff out that I brought home for the summer... made sure my cup holders are available for the bottles of water I will drink... I do still need to go and fill up with gas... and one of my friends and I are going to go get pedicures and then go out to dinner...

So... tomorrow... I will know... if PVNS is creeping back... or not.... In my head I worry about it being back... and then I say to myself, what if it is? What is the worst case scenario? Well... having to have another major surgery... but... because I haven't really had any syptoms other than a few pains here and there .. which I have also had in my other knee... so... even if it is back and even if surgery is needed... I don't think it would be soon... and maybe it wouldn't be the same major surgery I had before... maybe if it is back... it just means that I need to be monitored more closely... instead of every couple of years... maybe I head back to Beantown in 6 months or a year....

Or... Maybe... maybe it's not back at all... (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!)

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Good luck tomorrow! Thinking lots of good thoughts... <3

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place