5/08/2010

CAKE

This song kept circling around in my head today... Click here... as I knew I was the plate with a different amount of cookies... spent the afternoon with some friends, whose son turned one on Wednesday... and I was THE only single person there AND the only childless person there.... Great way to remind myself I am getting older...and still single...and childless...I have so little in common with the people there...they are all great people... but... I found myself feeling pretty isolated. Oh well...

I was supposed to go out tonight, with a friend to have some wings and a good dessert...but I decided to stay home instead... but.. there will be cake... I am off to the store now... to get it!

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Yummm...cake! What kind did you get? Ava wants to know if you had candles...she had a '5' candle on her Barbie cake. Did you have a Barbie cake? :o)

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place