2/22/2012

Vacation So far...

 So Far... Vacation has been a lot of fun.  I have had a great time with the boys and with Dad and Betty.  The hardest part has been uploading pictures here... I blame my mac... that's why I am a PC!!! 

Here are some pictures so far... These are from just the first two days... and the order is off... (again.. MAC!!!)  I am not going to add many captions at this point, as they are pretty self explanatory...  but will perhaps revisit some of these pics.  I must say that in addition to the wonderful family time.. I did something new... I drove a 4 wheeler!  Yes I did!  And... LOVED it!  It was so fun to drive across the ice... and we have been lucky to have mild temperatures.  Today was a mostly indoor kind of a day, with boys sewing fleece pants with Betty... but I did get outside with the boys, and walk for about 40 minutes this morning and a half hour with Jack tonight... so I have been able to keep up with my activity... today is day 54!!!  Having Fun in Maine!!!  Enjoy the pics!














































No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place