2/13/2012

Some Photos...

So.. I was sent on a mission to choose some fleece fabric for my nephews, so that they can make fleece pants when we go up to visit Dad and Betty next week.  (Cool project, huh?)  So I took my phone with me to take pictures of the fleece patterns and in order to download those pictures from my phone I also downloaded a bunch of others I had forgotten were on there... so in no particular order, here are some pictures... 


Me... working at the toll booth... self portrait... 

A sleeping Stella kitty... 

My mantra!!!  


The beach... 

This was taken about a month ago.. self portrait of me and Maria!! 

This is Meg... celebrating the one hand of canasta where she outscored me... I won the game, but she was thrilled with beating me in one hand... 

Me & Meg at a hockey game... She's such a Mainah! (Mainah... person from Maine!) 

Self portrait of me and my friend Sheila at work... this was the night of our steel drum debut! (See the drums in the background?) 

A view of the White Mountains in NH... taken on my way home from visiting Meg..

Me as a baby... told my students at school that I looked the same as I did then... (though I rarely wear bonnets these days! Ha!) 

Stella... paranoid because Lucy was behind her! 

Maria trying to get my phone... she loves electronic devices! 

That's all for now...

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

I'd like an updated bonnet picture. Just sayin'. :) Meh

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place