3/14/2011

Blossoms


Despite the difficulties I have written about in this blog over the last few years.. I have always known how lucky I am... to have people in my life that are incredible. In addition to having been born to parents who let me know how much they love me on a daily basis... I have a sister who will always be there for me... I have had the opportunity to know all of my grandparents with many fond memories of each of them and continue to build memories with my one grandparent who continues to live her life... As I have become an adult my relationships with my aunts have become more cherished... and there are my friends... friends who I consider to be my family.. whose joy brings me joy and whose sorrow brings me to tears... These amazing people in my life have been there for me, even when I made it hard for them... and for that I love them all.

I have always wanted to have a relationship, to fall in love with a man whose character is up to par with the other people who I value so much in my life. I have wanted to find someone who makes me smile, who has my trust and respect.. someone who takes pride in who he is and what he does... Someone who does the right thing... who can be playful and serious, sensitive and strong... and someone who makes my heart happy. I have entered into a relationship with someone who possesses these qualities... and many more. It's very early in our relationship, but I believe that we are building a relationship based on our friendship... I feel very fortunate that he has come into my life and while the future is unknown... I am looking forward to what lies ahead and am taking time to enjoy it and cherish the moments..... As it blossoms more and more... I appreciate its beauty.

I am happy.

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

The orchid is a NICE touch. ;)

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place