9/15/2010

A positive correlation...

So I have noticed that the more stressed I am, the faster I talk... not necessarily at work or when I am presenting things at work... but in my every day conversations. The last month, month and a half has really focused on my internship... and other things have taken a back seat...this includes any semblance of a social life. Tonight my friend Meg called and said her soccer team was playing nearby and I should swing by if I had time... so I decided I needed to make time... she's ot coaching, really, she is helping to supervise the kids, so at the game we were able to chat while she was on the sidelines... and at one point I just kind of realized how fast I was talking and how much was coming out of my mouth... WOW... take a breath woman! I am exhausted, but enjoying the internship... I will write more soon!

1 comment:

Brian, Jill, Ava & Andrew said...

Your loyal blog readers miss you! Thrilled to hear you are enjoying the internship...NOW BREATHE. :)

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place