7/04/2014

Oregon

I am on the West Coast... specifically, in Portland, Oregon, visiting Michael!  I am so excited and grateful to be here!  It is BEAUTIFUL!  The word of the day for yesterday as we drove through the Columbia River Gorge was...LUSH!  Everything was so green and beautiful.  I took just over 300 pictures in just one day!  Michael and his wife have a convertible and it was so much fin to ride through such amazing sights with the top down.  Maybe one day I will have to get a convertible!  This one has a surprising amount of leg room!  I love the forests here... when I think of Oregon and Washington I picture evergreen trees that are tall and skinny, and that's exactly what they are here... and there are so many!  Who would think a girl from Maine would be impressed by the amount of trees in another place? But I am!  We also drove over into Washington state and looked back across the river at Oregon.  It truly is a beautiful place! 

I am so happy to be exploring some new terrain... and even more happy to be spending time with a great Friend!

Thanks for Michael and his wife for hosting!
Here are a few pictures:












(Of course there will be more pictures to post...I forgot the cord that goes from my camera to the computer... so, y'all will have to be happy with the pics taken on my cell phone for now!) 

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place