7/16/2014

Near Los Angeles and have PVNS?

I got an email from a woman in California looking to connect with PVNS patients near Los Angeles. 

Here is the email:
Hello!


My name is Amy Haley and I am the Director of Plaza Research in Los Angeles, California.  I came across your blog as I was researching PVNS support groups and I wanted to touch base to see if you maybe you could help me. 

We are holding a paid market research study next week regarding PVNS in Los Angeles and are looking for a patient in the Los Angeles area who can participate in a 60 minute individual interview about their experience living with PVNS.  Do you think it's possible to post something on your blog or contact any of your followers who live in the LA area to see if they are interested in participating?  This is not an attempt to sell anything, the paid research interview is to simply gather information about PVNS.  We are speaking with medical doctors and patients in individual interviews to help gather feedback and experiences.

If you know of a patient in the Los Angeles area they can email me directly or they can call 310.645.1700 and ask to speak to someone in reference to the PVNS study.  This is an in-person interview at our facility in Los Angeles, near LAX Airport.  We can discuss additional information, date and available times, once we can speak with the patient. 

Please advise if this is possible if you are able to help or if you know any other avenues I can try to speak with a patient.  Feel free to check out our website at www.plazaresearch.com or contact me if you have any additional questions. 

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Amy
ahaley@plazaresearch.com

I have no idea what this entails and am not endorsing it, just sharing it for those who may want to research further.  

No comments:

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place